April 6, 2007

The Thinking Blogger Award


Beep! Beep! It's Me has tagged me. Here are the original rules from The Thinking Blog:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote
4. Only choose blogs that haven't been picked before (this one wasn't one of the original rules)

OK, this is a tough one. All of the blogs on my blogroll make me think. And even blogs by retards make me think. In fact, I'm thinking right now and I'm not even reading a blog. I really don't like this tagging stuff. I apologize in advance for those who I am tagging, especially if they feel compelled like I did, to continue with this insanity:

1. Everything Is Pointless: I sometimes hesitate going to his blog because I know it will force me to think more than I want to.

2. Babble, Bullshit, Blasphemy, & Being (AKA Choose Doubt): The closest thing to a Vulcan Atheist in the blogosphere.

3. Scientia Natura: Evolution and Rationality: Really good spins on current stories from a science chick.

4. The Sudanese Thinker: He reminds me that there might be a light at the end of the tunnel for humanity, and that the third world has thinkers too.

5. Gripes Of Wrath: Must make me think, because I often comment on his blog. The thing is, he is like me, an Atheist who understands the threat of Islam.

10 comments:

  1. That dude came up with a great way to drive traffic to his blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaj, thanks for the award, now you've really got me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, thanks for the lack of nomination! ;-)

    But seriously, congrats, and well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red Tulips, this award is as spectacular as getting a free slice of pizza at a mediocre pizza joint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAJ:

    LOL, mmm, mmm, delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations.

    I received this award elsewhere. My blog should win for bickering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks.I'll have to do some more reading.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking blogger award! Golly I'd better go along and check them out.
    cheers for the tips

    ReplyDelete