May 22, 2006

Probably More Entertaining Than The Da Vinci Code


This is a video which combines The Life Of Brian and The Passion of Christ (I think).
Pretty funny editing here.

I have no interest in seeing The Da Vinci Code, just as I had no interest in watching The Passion. Hell, The Passion has been available on my TV for free for quite some time and I won't watch it. The thing is, there is almost no chance that a dude named Jesus Christ ever walked this planet around 2000 years ago. There are too many wonderous things on this planet that really happened. I'm interested in these things in movies or documentaries. There are so many real things that will happen. I'm interested in these things too. Speculation on things we don't know is good too. If someone is going to totally make something up, make it clear the characters are not real, like Sherlock Holmes, or make it a comedy like Life of Brian (I know Brian wasn't real either, but he was more real than Jesus).

I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I couldn't think of anything else to post today.

One more thing. Check out The Dilbert Blog. Scott Adams last three or four posts have to do with US aid to Israel and terrorism. He is such a joker.