April 18, 2007

ATHEISTS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN

This is a great idea. Judelicious, one of the "leaders" of the Youtube Atheists, solicited fellow atheists to send in videos of themselves "singing" parts of songs that she picked out. Here is the Youtube Atheist version of Bohemian Rhapsody. I'm feature twice, and Daisy the Atheist Border Collie is featured once as well. OK, she is really Agnostic. I lied to get her in. Oh, and I'm not sure if the atheist who blew his brains out in this video is alright, or even alive. I wonder if they we able to sew his head back up and attached it to his neck.

I apologize for my "Mamma" line, it was grossly off key. But remember, I was suffering with laryngitis when I performed it. Terrible excuse, I know.

I didn't participate in the following Atheist video. But it is pretty fun to watch.
WARNING: You will not be able to get this song out of your head for days and perhaps weeks after viewing this. You will wake up tomorrow morning to it playing in your head

CHECK OUT ALL MY YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Thanks again to Judelicious1971 for giving me the opportunity to participate in the video, and perhaps more to come. And I'm sure the editing wasn't easy either. With that in mind, I will post your message about your charity:

"And if you enjoyed this, think about making a donation to my children´s charity. My charity focuses on children with physical deformities, cleft palates, those who have suffered burns and need skin expansion surgeries, or those born with fingers fused together. The majority of the work is with cleft palate children but my aim is to help ANY child who needs help, no matter what part of their body doesn´t work properly."

AestheticArgentina.org


Update here

DAMN ATHEISTS WITH OUR EVIL AGENDAS. WE WILL ALL WIND UP IN HELL FOR ETERNITY I TELLS YA.

3 comments:

  1. The videos were pretty funny. I am waiting for the atheist version of "Girls' Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggested Spirit in the Sky. I think that would be really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah - "Spirit in the Sky" would be a great choice. (laffin thinking about it)

    ReplyDelete