August 31, 2008

The Only Proof That God Exists Is The Bible

Which one? All of them of course:) But seriously, that is all theists have, and if you don't believe me, ask Edward Current:



I know I post a lot of Current's videos, but that is because of his comic genius, not because I have a crush on him. I can't have a crush on him because I'm not gay.

Even if I was gay, I wouldn't have a crush on him because he doesn't have boobs and a vagina...oh wait, if I was gay he wouldn't need that stuff.

3 comments:

  1. He's good, but for pure hilarity no one beats Mr Deity.

    I wish his new stuff was being put on youtube...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little surprised. No post about insane Sarah Palin's desire to teach creationism in schools?

    Here's the link...

    She's got other more disturbing politics, like believing that a woman should only be able to get an abortion if the alternative is death (not braindeath, not permanent disability, has to actually die), but that one I thought you might mention...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basiorana LOL, while you were leaving a message, I was in the middle of writing a post on the Hockey Mom.

    ReplyDelete