July 18, 2009

Getting Spammed By David Mabus

Who is David Mabus? I think the best description comes from Pharyngula:

Miscreant: David Mabus

Crime: INSANITY

Sentence: Automatically Junked

Comments: Deeply deranged, disturbed individual who believes James Randi has cheated him out of a million dollars, and who vents by spamming websites and email with his angry tirades. Certifiable. Needs immediate mental health care. His real name is Dennis Markuze, and he lives in Montreal, Canada.


I've been on his spam list for quite some time, though for some reason his email's wound up in my main mail box. After reading the first his first two spews I just "marked as spam" and deleted all future emails.

I received another one recently, so I decided to engage him personally:) For your enjoyment, here is the recent exchange:

Mabus Spam Email: The termination of the James Randi Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge:



http://www.thirdeyeconcept.com/news/index.php?topic=9960.0

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=54601&page=31

"I find that the high concentration of this type of person is fairly unique to this forum. I assume it has to do with the challenge, and the fact that nearly every type of paranormal belief system is skewered here. I also post on the snopes urban legend forum, where you might expect there to be a lot of similarly deluded people, but it honestly doesn't happen much there. Perhaps the specific legends debunked don't raise as many hackles as debunking schools of thought.

I don't think there is anything that can be done about it. I think dealing with lunatics is inherent to JREFs mission. Individual posters can of course take themselves out of the discussion at any time. But I think prematurely banning people (even if you know they're going to eventually implode like this) is a bad idea, because it just gives them more ammunition to say the contest is rigged. Better to hear them out and just continue being rational until they either start making sense or implode."

Well said, LIAR! Why don't all these deluded skeptics take their own worthless advice for once...

EXPLODE!
***********************

BEAJ: Take me off your list you reality denying retard.

Thanks,

The Atheist Jew
************************

MABUS: as if YOU know what is reality, you bacon eating atheist jew...
*************************

BEAJ: Imbecile, just take me off your list. You are nothing but a lunatic. Seriously, don't email me again.
************************

MABUS: FUCK YOU!
*************************

BEAJ: Just take me off your list, imbecile. And look into getting yourself institutionalized right after that.
***************************

MABUS: you think you are safe *lying* behind your computer...you are DEADLY WRONG
**************************

BEAJ: You really need attention, don't you? Get help. You are one of the most obviously insane individuals on the internet these days. I don't care if you want to deny reality, but I have no interest in being part of your idiocy.
*****************************

MABUS: Deny reality?

YOU''RE FINISHED!
***********************

BEAJ: Are you threatening me now you bi-polar imbecile?
From Pharyngula about you:

Deeply deranged, disturbed individual who believes James Randi has cheated him out of a million dollars, and who vents by spamming websites and email with his angry tirades. Certifiable. Needs immediate mental health care. His real name is Dennis Markuze, and he lives in Montreal, Canada.

Get help.
*************************

MABUS: YOU WILL BURN IN HELL!
*************************

BEAJ: There is no hell, you bipolar freak.
****************************

Got the same spam email once again that triggered the first exchange. My reply to it:

BEAJ: I told you to take me off your list, oh insane one.
*******************************

MABUS: and I told you to FUCK OFF, you bacon eating jew boy...
**************************

BEAJ: Fine. Take me off your list, you berserk twit.
*************************

MABUS: make me...
****************************


Yep, I sure have a way when it comes to attracting freaks. I'm not talking about my regular readers, of course:)...well, most of you, that is.